Introducing the 4-Point Studded Knobs by POWERTEC.
- INCLUDES: Black 4-Arm Knobs with 1/4"-20 Threaded Studs (pack of 5)
- FUNCTION: Provides safe, secure hand-grip – allowing you to position, tighten or hold your equipment in place
- CONVENIENT: Perfect tool-less studded knob replacement fastener and an alternative to similar sized handles, or rounded knobs with projected studs
- APPLICATIONS: Ideal for heavy-duty clamping jobs, t-track assemblies, hand tools, feather boards, saw fences, drill press, woodworking jig making kits and fixtures
- PREMIUM DESIGN: Features a black, thermoplastic construction with ample finger grip spacing, a matte black finish and a molded-in threaded stud engineered out of zinc plated steel
These multi-functional 4-arm knobs provide you with reliable fastening action for an assortment of general purpose clamping projects. They not only give you increased torque, but simply mount these knobs into a threaded hole, and they’ll give you optimal control and gripping action to secure your applications. The user friendly build allows you to utilize a secure hand-grip to position, tighten and hold your equipment, jigs, fixtures and machinery. These will also eliminate the need to purchase separate heads and studs that ultimately pull out of the handle when tightened down.
Premium Construction and Design
The black knob is made with high quality, durable polymer plastic and flaunts an easy to grip design that comes with ample finger gripping space, and is comfortable to twist and secure with the hand. The 1/4"-20 threaded stud is 1” or 2" long and features a high precision steel construction with a zinc plated coating to help prevent corrosion or wear and tear.
Commonly Used Applications:
- T-track assemblies
- Hand tools
- Automotive racks
- Feather boards
- Table saw fences
- Drill presses
- Woodworking jigs and fixtures
- and many more!
- 1/4"-20, 1" Long see POWERTEC QNB3008
- 1/4"-20, 2" Long see POWERTEC QNB3011
- 5/16"-18, 1" Long see POWERTEC QNB3009
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov