Compact and high performing, the POWERTEC BD1502 1-Inch X 30-Inch Belt and 5-Inch Disc Sander with 2.3AHP motor is two potent machines in one.
- 1-Inch x 30-Inch belt sander and 5-Inch disc sander - two potent sanding machines in one
- Sand, grind, deburr, surface and shape your stock to perfection
- 2.3A motor delivers up to a powerful 3160 FPMs for the belt and 3450 RPMs for the disk
- Solid cast-iron base prevents unwanted wobble, vibration and movement
- Two separate dust ports provide tidy, effective dust collection
- A precision miter gauge allows for accurate squaring of stock
- Designed with two beveling tables (one for the belt one for the disc sander)
The belt sander with the generous 1-Inch x 30-Inch belt allows for even, accurate, and flawless polishing, sanding, grinding and deburring action on your wood stock, knives, tools and whatever else you need to surface to perfection. Because it's so easy to change the belts you can quickly adjust grit to suit your project needs. The 5-Inch disc sander provides the optimal means to shape, round and square your workpieces, and is especially useful for projects involving small and angled stock. Whatever small to medium-duty sanding application is needed this workhorse will fit the bill. Two convenient adjustable tilt-tables (one each for the belt and disc sander) ensure the user has the support surface to easily and effectively execute the desired operation. A powerful 2.3A motor delivers up 3160 FPMs for the belt and 3450 RPMs for the disk. An included miter gauge ensures accurate squaring of your stock and plumbs your angles true. Dust/chips are effectively extracted via two handy built-in dust chutes (one for each belt/disc capacity). Sturdy cast-iron base solidly grounds your machine and prevents unwanted wobble, vibration and movement. It's the perfect sander for small shop woodworking and sharpening projects.
- 1/3 Horsepower, 120 Voltage, 60 Hertz, 2.3 Amps, Single Phase, 3450 RPM
- Belt Size: 1-Inch x 30-Inch
- Belt Table Dimensions: 5-3/4-Inch
- Disc Diameter: 5-Inch
- Disc Table Dimensions: 4-Inch x 7-1/4-Inch
- Dust Port Dimensions:
*Side Belt Guard: 1-3/4-Inch O.D.
*Sanding Disc Dust Chute: 1-3/4-Inch O.D.
*Base Dimensions: 5-29/32" x 8-17/64"
Product Manual: view PDF file
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood