Introducing the Pour Over Coffee Dripper by BLUE BREW.
Whether you’re a novice or coffee connoisseur, this manual coffee dripper is designed to help you get the most out of your coffee brewing experience. Utilizing timeless artisan craftsmanship, this single cup coffee maker possesses a unique, portable and space saving design that can be used at home, the office or even while camping. It’s 100% reusable and super easy to clean. Although it’s made with corrosion resistant stainless steel, the frame is impressively sturdy and lightweight. The base fits over most coffee cups, mugs, and carafes.
- INCLUDES: (1) Pour Over Coffee Dripper
- BARISTA-LIKE: Improve your brewing experience (& mornings) with this easy-to-use, premium quality manual coffee drip system that helps produce deliciously flavored pour over coffee at home or on-the-go
- EASY-TO-USE: Simply add your choice of coffee grounds to the dripper, then slowly pour hot (just below boiling) water over your grounds. The coffee maker will gradually drip the water out through the filter into the cup. Remove the dripper when done, and get ready to experience bliss
- PREMIUM DESIGN: Made with high quality stainless steel, this coffee cone dripper possesses an extra fine, double walled mesh that’s designed to extract all of the flavorful oils (producing a rich & robust cup-o-joe), while eliminating the possibility of grounds ending up in your cup
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Unlike paper filters, this micro mesh filter is 100% reusable, Eco-friendly, easy to clean, dishwasher safe, and designed with optimal versatility to fit over most mugs, coffee carafes, thermoses, camping canteens, decanters and more
In addition to a quality build, this coffee maker was engineered with a dual filtration brewing system. This not only helps extract the natural oils often lost with paper filters, but it’s designed to unlock the potential of your favorite coffee, thus enhancing the flavor profile. The lower micro mesh filters help create even water flow, while eliminating up to 99.9% of coffee grounds from reaching your cup.
5 Steps Away from the Perfect Cup-O-Coffee
- Begin by selecting your whole bean of choice, and grind it to a medium coarse ground.
- Next, place the stainless steel dripper over top your cup, and put your desired amount of grounded coffee (2 – 3 tablespoons).
- Wet your coffee grounds by pouring a small amount of hot (just below boiling) water, and let them steam for approx 30 seconds.
- After the grounds have bloomed, gently and consistently pour your hot water over the grounds in a spiraling motion to ensure that the grounds soak evenly.
- Once the desired amount of coffee is brewed, remove the filter and enjoy your cup of coffee.
Order the Blue Brew Pour Over Coffee Dripper today and discover the art of coffee making.