Introducing the Woodworking Belt and Disc Sander by POWERTEC. This premium 2-1 combination sander was designed to maximize your workspace, while delivering multi-functional sanding and woodworking applications.
- Includes: heavy duty belt and disc sander combination flaunts a 6”x48” sanding belt, 9” sanding disc, work table with 0° - 45° tilt, heavy duty miter gauge and built-in dust collection system
- Features: an interchangeable 7x10 inch cast aluminum table that provides exceptional work support and tilts up to 45 degrees, precision tracking system, and TOGGLED power switch
- 2-1 design: sanding machine is equipped with both, an abrasive Belt and disc Combo, large enough and perfectly sized to handle an assortment of sanding and woodworking applications
- Power: enhanced with a silent but powerful 120V, 60 Hz, 1. 2 HP (peak), 7. 5 amp induction motor delivers 2400 FPM For the belt and 3100 RPM for disc speed
- Dust pickup: possesses a highly functional built-in dust collection system with an included Full size dust collector bag for fast and easy removal
- Easy Belt Change
Amongst the top features, it comes equipped with a 6 x 48 inch belt and 9 inch disc.Both, are conveniently located to offer an assortment of diverse functions and can be used in conjunction with the cast aluminum working table and miter gauge, used for high precision angle adjustments.In addition to its very own built-in dust collecting system, this machine is stacked with a sturdy, low-profile base that provides stability and minimal vibration while in operation.
Premium 6 x 48 Sanding Belt and 9 Disc The belt is driven by an impressive 1-1/5 horsepower induction motor, delivering enough power to handle any small or large sanding project. Its vertical and horizontal tilting action allows for project-to-project versatility, able to work at 0 or 45 degree angles, depending on the needs of your task. Additionally, the belt has a quick change and replacement design and humanized track control. Both the belt and balanced disc are perfectly positioned with interchangeable tables for adjust-ability and finishing curved work pieces. Cast-Aluminum Table Provides Ample Workspace A well-constructed 7 x 10 work table provides a sturdy and spacious platform designed to stabilize and support various sized projects. Built-In Dust Collection System Designed with a 2 inch dust collection port for effective dust extraction to keep your shop clear of dust, while improving workspace visibility, and protect your components from damaging debris
- Motor: Induction, 120V, 60 Hz, 1-1/5 HP (peak), 7.5 Amps.
- Aluminum working table, 7-Inch x 10-Inch
- Belt size: 6-Inch x 48-Inch
- Belt Platen Area: 6 x 13-1/2-Inch
- Belt Speed: 2400 FPM
- Disc Diameter: 9-Inch
- Disc Speed: 3100 RPM
Product Manual: view PDF file
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood