Introducing the Woodworking Belt and Disc Sander by POWERTEC. This premium 2-1 combination sander was designed to maximize your workspace, while delivering multi-functional sanding and woodworking applications.
- Includes: heavy duty belt and disc sander combination flaunts a 1”x 30” sanding belt, 5” sanding disc, 2 work tables with 0° - 45° tilt, heavy duty miter gauge, and 2 Dust ports
- Features: 2 cast aluminum tables provide exceptional work support and tilts up to 45 degrees, precision tracking system; Steel base prevent vibrations during operation
- 2-1 design: sanding machine is equipped with both an abrasive Belt and disc Combo, large enough and perfectly sized to handle an assortment of sanding and woodworking applications and can sand hard to reach places easily
- Power: enhanced with a quiet and powerful 120 V, 60 Hz, 1/3 HP (peak), 2. 5 amp induction motor provides a 3450 RPM for the disc
- Dust pickup: This belt and disc sander Combo includes two 1-3/4 O. D. And a 1-13/16 dust ports providing a tidy and effective dust collection
Amongst the top features, it comes equipped with a 1 x 30 inch belt and 5 inch disc. Both are conveniently located to offer an assortment of diverse functions and can be used in conjunction with the cast aluminum working table and miter gauge, used for high precision angle adjustments. Also, this machine is stacked with a sturdy, steel base that minimizes heavy vibrations. Premium 1 x 30 Sanding Belt and 5 Disc The belt is driven by an impressive 1/3 horsepower induction motor, delivering enough power to handle any small or large sanding project. This sander machine can sand hard to reach places with ease. Additionally, the belt has a quick change and replacement design and humanized track control. Both the belt and balanced disc are perfectly positioned for adjust-ability and finishing curved work pieces. Cast-Aluminum Table Provides Ample Workspace 2 well-constructed work tables provide a sturdy and spacious platform designed to stabilize and support various sized projects.
- Horsepower: 1/3
- Voltage: 120
- Amp: 25
- Hertz: 60
- Phase: Single
- RPM: 3450
- Belt Size: 1" x 30"
- Belt Table Dimensions: 5" x 5"
- Disc Diameter : 5"
- Disc Table Dimensions: 4" x 7-1/4"
- Dust Ports Diameter Side Belt Guard: 1-3/4" OD
- Sanding Disc Dust Chute: 1-13/16" OD
- Base Dimensions: 8-1/2"x 11-1/2"
- Net Weight : 16 lb
Product Manual: view PDF file
POWERTEC is a leading manufacturer of high quality woodworking tools and accessories, machines, and an assortment of OEM replacement parts. We are committed to exceeding expectations, while bringing the latest innovations, technology, and product development to the industry.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood