Introducing the 118” Splinter Guard Strip from POWERTEC
Create perfect, uniformly clean cuts in your track saw applications with this top-notch accessory. It effectively takes up any slack between the stock and the blade, thereby ensuring a flawless, precise cutting line. Splinter guard strips can wear out or get damaged over time, causing stock tear out and splintering, and otherwise negatively impacting the efficacy of your cutting operations. But this handy strip easily and quickly solves that problem.
- Function: Our 118” splinter guard is an ideal, high-quality replacement for your use with your 118” guided-rail systems. This nonslip guard ensures a snug fit between the blade and your stock, to ensure you achieve the precise, clean cuts. Acts as a zero Tolerance insert. Effectively prevents tear out, splintering and other imperfections.
- Why it’s important: This essential replacement strip maintains the integrity, potency and accuracy of your track saw operations to ensure that your craftsmanship, Skill and artistry can shine. Subpar or worn out guards can stall your production and allow for inferior outcomes.
- Easy installation: high performing, self-adhesive backing ensures a dependable and Easy attachment. Installs best on a clean, residue-free surface.
- Applications/compatibility: essential in your zero Tolerance cutting projects. It’s a “must have” accessory for woodworkers, builders, Dyers, artisans, crafters, home improvers, and anyone who wants to create perfect products. Can be used on POWERTEC, Makita, Festoon, and other guide rails with like specs.
- Construction/specs: engineered with a premium, durable rubber (0. 074” in thickness) build to ensure long lasting and ultra-effective use.
Installing is a Breeze
Self-adhesive backing aids in hassle-free installation. Simply peel away old guard, making sure to remove any residue, and easily attach new guard for a pristine new guide rail setup.
Some folks find a bit of acetone or other adhesive remover does the trick nicely. After attaching simply press down with your fingers or a roller to ensure a flush fit throughout its length.
Design and Build
Made out of superior rubber and engineered for perfection to ensure optimal project results, project after successful project.
- Optimize your track saw/guide rail system with this essential splinter guard replacement strip
- A simple way to ultra-precise, clean cuts
- Effectively prevents stock tear out and splintering
- Durable rubber build ensures long lasting, effective use
- Self-adhesive backing makes for easy, secure installation
- 118” of length allows for easy compatibility with your 118” guard rails
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov