If you’re looking for a unique, professional looking, and budget-friendly router table top option – this t-track table top is for you.
Introducing the universal Wooden T Track Table Top by POWERTEC.
This premium quality assembly tabletop features the perfect set-up to help bring all of your woodworking projects to life. This beautiful t-slot track table top is unique and completely different from any other work bench table top you’ve seen before. It’s constructed out of highly sustainable bamboo, delivering a durable option for your woodworking projects. Additionally, our t-tracks are precision machined of anodized aluminum for wear resistance and optimized performance.
- Includes: (1) wooden t-track tabletop (28'' X 40'' X 1-1/8'') with built in t-track intersections (3/4'' Wide x 3/8'' Deep)
- Features: our pre-tracked table top features six t-track intersections and a generous amount of t-track length to accommodate almost any jig/fixture configuration that you could possibly need
- Unique build: this woodworking table top is constructed out of high quality bamboo, Plus the individual T-slots are precision machined with anodized aluminum - providing you with an impressive looking and well crafted wooden workbench top that delivers a durable and high quality performer ready to take on virtually any woodworking application
- Applications: t-tracks are ideal for woodworking tools such as table saws, cabinet and band saws, table saw extensions, jigs, and drill press tables – and projects requiring routing, hold down Clamps, lock downs, cross cutting, gluing, and many other DIY task
- t-track tabletop measures 28'' X 40'' X 1-1/8'' Thick with T tracks measuring 3/4'' Wide x 3/8'' Deep | Weight: 40 lbs.
The t-tracks feature six t-track intersections and a universal “stepped” design that accepts ¼” t-bolts, 5/16” t-bolts and ¼ hex bolts. You can easily and seamlessly move around its large face, and configure your t-track accessories, such as auto-lock clamps, hold-downs, sand tops (and more) in almost every direction required. You can clamp objects at the edge, in the center or somewhere a bit more conducive to your project.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov