Introducing the 38" Anodized Aluminum Straight Edge by POWERTEC.
This top quality straight edge tool is precision machined to be accurate within 0.001” so you can quickly and easily detect whether or not your equipment/ work material is out of adjustment or alignment. Additionally, it’s etched in both millimeter and 38 inch calibrations for precise measurements. No matter the size of the project, this item guarantees a flat, leveled surface, with straightforward results.
- FUNCTION: A cost effective alternative to determining table surface flatness, engine block flatness, and can be used on other work surfaces, while also able to tune up and align machines such as jointers, planers and various others
- FEATURES: An ergonomic, thick profile with a ribbed reinforcement for easy gripping, with precision milled edges for true parallel and accurate straightness, plus a hanging hole on the end to help keep your precision woodworking tools organized
- ALUMINUM CONSTRUCTION: This heavy duty straight edge was engineered with lightweight anodized metal providing long-term durability and protection from everyday wear and abrasion
- VERSATILE: Can be used as a straight edge guide for machines, drafting tool, drawing bar, or even to check cylinder head distortion - the possibilities are endless
- SCALE: Straight edge ruler measures out to 38 inches long, with a 5/16” measuring surface width, and is equipped with a dual sided metric and standard ruler measurement system
A Solid, Well Crafted Tool
Unlike its steel competitors, the anodized-aluminum build provides superior protection and lasting durability without deterioration or rust. Designed with an ergonomic thick profile, this woodworking finishing tool is able to support itself, giving you the flexibility to work “hands free,” greatly improving the flatness verification process and your time management. Additionally, a pre-drilled hole (on broad end of tool) makes for easier storage.
While most aluminum straight edge rulers fall susceptible to integrity loss, our expertly crafted straight edges possess a thicker design that won’t bend or compromise your work. Whether you’re in the woodworking, automotive, or construction industry, you’ll find an assortment of practical uses with this convenient tool.
- Dual sided metric (mm) and standard (in) accurate measurement systems
- Ribbing on extrusion ensures optimal tool integrity
- Ergonomic, comfortable hand grip; pre-drilled hole for wall storage
- Made of anodized aluminum its lightweight design provides complete maneuverability
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov