Introducing the Circle Cutting Jig by POWERTEC
Create perfect circles, and craft them easily, quickly and of the exact size desired - with diameters of 10" to 52". Save time, hassle and material loss because you get it the first time. Sloppy circles will be a thing of the past, and precision, repeatable, perfectly dimensioned circles will be the order of the day. Just set your precise diameter and your good to go. There's no end to the circular projects you can create.
- FUNCTION: High efficiency circle jig allows you to quickly and easily rout perfectly crafted circles with diameters ranging from 10" all the way to 53 - set your desired DIA along the length of the jig & tighten with handy star knob then start your router and your good to go
- FEATURES: Letter coded hole patterns offer easy installation - and two center pin styles are included for your convenience - showcasing a rugged construction of melamine-coated, 7 layer plywood for high performing and optimized durability – lighter than similar circle jigs for easier use
- VERSATILE COMPATABILITY: Accommodates to the following popular router makes/models: Porter-Cable (690 series, and models 7529, 8529), Bosch (1617, 1618), Craftsman (315 275 000, 3175 175 040, 315 175 050, 315 175 070), Fein (FT 1800), Milwaukee (5615, 5616, 5619), Makita (RF1101), Hitachi (M8V, M-12VC, TR12), Elu (177), DeWALT (DW621, DW616 series, DW625, DW618), RyobiR1631K
- APPLICATIONS: Our exclusive router circle cutting jig is ideal for use when creating tables, clocks, round frames and signs, cartwheels - and any other circular projects that your heart desires and your imagination can think up.
- EASY INSTALL: This circle jig features an easy-to-use, intuitive design - take off existing router plate and attach to your router (using the included hardware) using the pre-drilled hole pattern that matches your make and model - choose which center pin matches your project - if router's hole pattern is different from the jig hole pattern simply drill your own holes to customize.
Easy to Install and Use
Install using the handy precut letter coded hole patterns and included full-spectrum hardware pack. Hole patterns fit to most popular routers. If not an exact match, simply drill holes to accommodate to your specific model. For hassle-free use, simply set the precise diameter on the grooved length, tighten the knob and proceed to route your way to circle perfection. All hardware is included for the successful execution of many a project.
Rugged, Durable Construction
Constructed of melamine-coated, 7-layer plywood for long-lasting durability, this tool is an essential addition to your workshop assembly. This is no flimsy tool; it's tough and rugged to ensure successful operation for years to come.
Two Insert Pins Included
One of the center pins is ideal for use with softer woods; the other excels when a center hole is required.
- (1) 5/16"-18 tee-bolt
- (1) 4-point 5/16"-18 knob and washer
- (2) insert pins
- (2) 1/4"-20 screws
- (3) #10-24 screws
- (3) #8-32 screws
- (4) #10-32 screws
Product Manual: view PDF file
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov