Introducing the Premium T-Track Table by POWERTEC
- A large, high-quality MDF table top that’s already built for you
- Dimensioned at 28'' x 40'' with a thickness of 1-1/8”
- Easily configure and attach t-track components, such as clamps, hold-downs, stops and more
- Offers six t-track intersections and ample t-track length
- T-tracks feature universal, “stepped” design; accommodates 1/4” t-bolts, 5/16” t-bolts and 1/4” hex bolts.
- Mount to desired base for hassle-free utility
- T-tracks are precision machined of anodized-aluminum
This deluxe T-Track Table Top is a large, pre-tracked table top that features six t-track intersections and a generous amount of t-track length. It easily accommodates virtually any jig/fixture configuration you could possibly need, and you don’t even have to make it. A dream t-track table, meant to be mounted to a base, it’s the perfect slate from which to pursue woodworking ease and perfection. The integrated t-tracks feature a universal “stepped” design that accepts ¼” t-bolts, 5/16” t-bolts and ¼ hex bolts, for maximum versatility.
Now you can move around and configure your t-track components, such as clamps, hold-downs, stops and more, in most every direction required by your project at hand. Easily slide your jigs back and forth. Indispensable for securely gripping your work pieces in a wide variety of operations, such as sawing, routing, drilling, planing, sanding, finishing – just to name a few. Maximizes worker accuracy, efficiency, safety and satisfaction while promoting top-notch results.
Constructed of high-quality MDF for durability and consistent high performance. Perfection never felt this easy.
- FEATURES: This ample-sized, pre-tracked table top features six t-track intersections and a generous amount of t-track length to accommodate most any jig/fixture configuration that you could possibly need. Mount to any base for instant work space optimization. It’s the perfect table to help you create the setups that will bring your woodworking production and project results to new heights. The t-tracks feature a universal “stepped” design that accepts ¼” t-bolts, 5/16” t-bolts and ¼ hex bolts.
- FUNCTION: You can move easily and efficiently around its large face, and configure your t-track components, such as clamps, hold-downs, sand tops - and more - in most every direction required by your project. Easily slide your jigs back and forth for precise woodworking operations.
- APPLICATIONS: Allows you the convenient capacity to grip your stock in a wide array of operations, such as sawing, routing, drilling, planing, sanding, finishing – just to name a few. It’s the ideal device to use with your table saws, cabinet and band saws, table saw extensions, and router and drill press tables - the applications are limitless. Crosscuts, sleds, dadoes, feather boards, etc., are just some of the projects that will benefit from this essential accessory.
- CONSTRUCTION: Constructed of high-quality MDF for rugged and lasting high-performance; T-tracks are precision machined of anodized aluminum for durability and wear resistance.
- SPECS: Table Top measures 28'' x 40'' x 1-1/8'' thick with T Tracks measuring 3/4'' Wide x 3/8'' Deep; Weight: 40 LBS
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov