The POWERTEC 48” Double-Cut Profile Universal T-Track with predrilled Mounting Holes (2PK) is the ultimate solution to optimize your workbenches and jigs by allowing you the efficient means to securely grip your work material in a wide variety of worktable platforms and configurations.
With its unique double-cut design, this track has the versatile capacity to accept 5/16-Inch and 1/4-Inch T-bolts, along with 1/4-Inch hex-bolts, thus allowing you to utilize all the hardware that you already have/own, as well as easily adapting to the newer hardware. These handy T-tracks can either be embedded in the workstation board itself, or simply attached onto the tabletop. Mounting holes are predrilled for simple installation. Constructed of thick extruded anodized aluminum for maximum durability and long-lasting use. It is the ideal track needed when building or tailoring machine tables, jigs and fixtures. Easy to install, adjust and use. Make it perfect with POWERTEC - perfectly easy perfectly crafted. Versatile, reliable, sturdy and high performing - it is the perfect workstation enhancing accessory.
- Versatile Universal T-Tracks accommodates 5/16-Inch and 1/4-Inch T-bolts, and 1/4-Inch hex-bolts
- Predrilled, centered mounting holes for convenient, simple installation
- Great for use with hold-down clamps measuring either 5-1/2 x 1-1/8-Inch or 3-1/2 x 3/4-Inch
- Dimensions: 3/4” width, 3/8” depth, 48” length; allows for easy and solid embedding without sacrificing surface platform integrity
- Constructed of thick extruded anodized aluminum for maximum durability
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov