The POWERTEC Universal T-Track is the ultimate solution to optimize your workbenches and jigs by allowing you the efficient means to securely and effectively grip your work material in a wide variety of worktable platforms and configurations.
With its unique double-cut profile design, this ultra-versatile accessory has the useful capacity to accept 5/16-Inch and 1/4-Inch T-bolts, and 1/4-Inch hex-bolts, thus allowing you to utilize all the hardware that you already have/own, as well as easily adapting to the newer hardware. These handy T-tracks can be either embedded in workstation board itself, or simply attached onto the tabletop. Mounting holes are predrilled making for simple installation. Constructed of solid, durable extruded anodized aluminum for maximum efficacy, machining and precision. It's the ideal tool needed when building or tailoring machine tables, jigs and fixtures. Easy to install, adjust and use. Make it perfect with POWERTEC - perfectly easy perfectly crafted. Versatile, reliable, sturdy and high performing - it's the perfect workstation enhancing accessory.
- Versatile t-tracks accommodate many bolts; predrilled, centered mounting holes for convenient, simple installation
- Accommodates 5/16-inch and 1/4-inch t-bolts, and 1/4-inch hex-bolts
- Dimensions: 3/4-inch width, 3/8-inch depth allows for easy and solid embedding without sacrificing surface platform integrity; length: 36-inch
- Great for use with hold-down Clamps measuring either 5-1/2 x 1-1/8-inch or 3-1/2 x 3/4-inch
- Solid, durable extruded anodized aluminum maximizes t-track efficacy, machining and precision
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov