The POWERTEC Ruler Marking Guide allows you to transform any shop ruler into an accurate and ultra-useful marking gauge. This handy, high-performing gadget ensures that you can achieve perfect square joinery in your woodworking projects, every time. Because this accessory is constructed of anodized aluminum, you can be assured that it's durable and rust resistant. The common practice of using tape measures to mark stock has often resulted in uneven marking due to its essential bendability. This solid, streamlined tool will provide the user a stable marking guide, thus ensuring uniform and even marking outcomes.
To employ this handy device, just insert any shop ruler - with a width ranging from 7/8 to 1-1/8-Inches - into the marking gauge. Then set your desired measurement, lock the device with the locking knob, and mark away. The flat face of the device easily glides on your work-material edge assisting you in creating smooth, accurate marking lines. Whether it's perpendicular, parallel or square marking that is required, creating perfectly squared dimensions will be a cinch.
Hit your mark with the precision action of the POWERTEC Ruler Marking Gauge. Squaring your joinery is no easy task, but this convenient accessory will take the hassle and guesswork out of marking and allow you to get the job done easily and to perfection. Ideal for professional and home-based workshops alike.
- Transform your shop rulers into ultra-accurate marking gauges
- Ensures precision squaring in your joinery
- Easy-grip, ridged tightening knob for secure ruler grip
- Create uniform, consistent, flawless marking on your stock
- Compatible with shop rulers measuring from 7/8-Inch to 1-1/8-Inch in width
- Can accurately align various dimensions such as depth, length, squaring, parallelism
- Prevent badly fitting joints and uneven squaring
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov