Introducing the Shelf Pin Drilling Jig by POWERTEC. This convenient, high precision jig was crafted to provide you with fast, precise and perfectly spaced shelf pin holes for your shelving, cabinetry, and other woodworking applications.
- INCLUDES: shelf pin Jig with 1/4 in. Self-centering bit 15 holes 17-9/16” long plate
- FUNCTION: POWERTEC adjustable shelf pin Jig is perfect for an assortment of shelving applications, delivering quick, accurate and properly spaced shelf pin holes
- FEATURES: spring-loaded self-centering bit to ensure high precision drilling and shelf pin drilling template constructed out of thick acrylic for optimal durability
- SPRING LOADED: drill bit allows for drilled self-centered holes on the body of your work piece
- EASY TO USE: shelf pin drilling Jig that requires no additional equipment or clamps, and can be used on most shelving units
With a 1/4-inch self centering bit, 15 holes design, it's also perfect for building and adding holes to existing furniture units. It features a spring loaded self centering bit that ensures optimal results and uniform shelf pin holes. An index jig with shelf pin to drill continuous holes on any length part. Functionally, a high utility, hardened drill guide template constructed out of acrylic makes sure the aligned rows are spaced exactly 1-inch apart, and can be drilled either 1-1/2 or 2-1/2-inches from the unit's edges. Movable 3 point locators ensure securely anchored template placement.
Whether you're a professional on the job, or a DIY enthusiast working on your passion project you all find this jig set easy to use, hassle free and greatly satisfying when you see the end results.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood