The POWERTEC 71100 Precision J6 Keyed Drill Chuck, 1/32-1/2-Inch with Key, allows you to quickly and easily change and install different-sized bits (ranging from 1/32-1/2-Inch DIA) when using your drill press, lathe or mill.
This rugged chuck securely connects via tight friction fit with any JT6 arbor (arbor not included). Versatile and heavy-duty, it's the essential workhorse solution for all your CNC, heavy bench and high-speed drilling applications. This high-performing component assists the user in achieving stable, balanced and accurate drilling action. A rugged chuck key (included) provides for a monster grip on your bits, and thus maximizes drilling potency, efficacy and precision. Quick and simple removal of the chuck assembly can be accomplished with a knock out bar, drift key, or wedge. Well made and precision-machined for the utmost in reliability and durability, the POWERTEC 71100 Precision J6 Keyed Drill Chuck, 1/32-1/2-Inch with Key, is the perfect addition to any streamlined, productive home or professional workshop.
- Capacity: 1/32” - 1/2” (1mm - 13mm)
- Includes: (1) keyed drill press chuck (JT6) supplied with (1) chuck key for secure lock
- Compatible: works with most wood and metal lathes, Drill presses, portable drills – fits the JT6 arbor (shank) or spindle
- Function: Easily removes chuck Assembly with wedge, drift key, or knock-out bar, and provides a smooth jaw operation while securely holding drill bits up to ½ inch in diameter
- Practical design: offers a high precision and exceptional fit engineered To withstand torque, without distortion – perfect for heavy duty applications, stationary bench drilling, and other woodworking projects
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov