Introduce the POWERTEC 71088 6-Inch x 2-1/2-Inch Quick-Release Bar Clamp and 12-Inch Spreader. Your essential clamping solution when gluing or assembling your smaller scale woodworking and crafting projects, as well as in a vast array of other applications.
- INCLUDES: 6-Inch x 2-1/2-inch Ratchet Bar Clamp with 12-inch Spreader
- FEATURES: You can quickly convert them into spreaders, and utilize the one-handed quick release option for fast and high precision open or closed adjustments
- APPLICATION: Bar clamps are ideal for woodworking assembling, gluing projects and other DIY clamping applications
- BUILD QUALITY: These heavy duty ratcheting bar clamps flaunt a large ergonomic easy-grip handle, non-marring nylon jaws, and an actual carbon steel constructed bar for heavy duty projects
- CLAMPING CAPACITY: 6”, throat depth: 2-1/2”, spreader capacity: 12”, overall length: 13"
Easily grip your stock via the handy ratchetting trigger to obtain a quick, secure and accurate grip. Just stop squeezing the trigger when you've found your ideal setting to achieve a firmly locked hold. The clamp's ratchet/bar mechanism evenly distributes the pressure on your workpiece, thus delivering a consistent hold that won't warp or misalign your workpieces. A useful quick-release button allows for one-handed adjustment. Pliable nylon clamping pads protect your project surfaces. Additionally, this clamp converts into a 12-Inch spreader, ideal for when you need to uniformly separate your work stock or press stock against an outside surface. These versatile clamps come in handy every time.
- Ideal for assembling or gluing your woodworking or crafting projects
- Quick-release capacity allows for one-handed adjustment
- Easily converts to spreader
- Large ergonomic handle, nylon jaws deliver non-marring, secure grip
- Clamp body constructed of premium carbon steel
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov