Introducing the Solid Steel Floating Shelf Brackets by POWERTEC.
These blind support brackets help create the illusion that your shelves are magically floating – delivering an elegant and professional looking shelving design to your space and home. These brackets are made from heavy duty steel, built for long term durability and also feature anti-rusting properties for different environments. This convenient pair of brackets is extremely easy-to-install and offers versatile spacing – eliminating restrictive bracket designs that would otherwise limit your project.
- INCLUDES: (2) 6” Solid Steel Floating Shelf Brackets with (4) Screws and (4) Anchors (mounting hardware)
- HIDDEN: These blind support brackets provide optimal concealment and support, allowing you to hang your shelves with hidden, yet professional looking results
- VERSATILE: Brackets can be used for shelving support, for an assortment of applications, including kitchen shelf organizer rack, tool shelves, floating mantles, wooden bookshelves, bathroom and laundry storage, home office organization and more
- HEAVY DUTY: Made with premium steel and coated with an anti-rust finish, these blind shelf supports are capable of holding up to 55 lbs
- PRACTICAL SIZE: Each rod is 6 inches long with 1/2 inch diameter, and can be modified to place where you want for unrestricted bracket design
These square floating shelf brackets are ideal for wall mounted shelf support and added storage where space is limited. Whether you’re a professional or DIY enthusiast, they can be used for an assortment of practical shelving applications:
- Kitchen Shelves
- Organizer Racks
- Office Wall Shelf
- Glass Floating Mantles
- Wooden Bookshelves
- Laundry and Bathroom Storage Cabinets
- and so much more!
- They possess a mounting capacity of 55 lbs when mounted to studs. Larger screws are recommended for heavier loads.
- If you would like the shelf to fit flush to the shelf bracket, cut a notch 2” x 1-1/2” and 3/16” deep
Product Manual: view PDF file
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov