Introducing the Worm Drive Hose Clamp (10 pack) by POWERTEC.
They’re designed to help distribute uniform pressure over the circumference of your hoses, pipes, cables, tubes and fuel lines - preventing flow leakage, while seamlessly binding them to your fittings. Made from premium grade 304 stainless steel, these smooth, high precision hose clamps offer a perfectly solid build with a practical construction ideal for fitting hoses in confined spaces.
- INCLUDES: (10) Worm Drive Hose Clamps
- SAE SIZE: 36, 1-3/4" ~ 2-3/4", 1/2” band width
- FUNCTION: Miniature hose clamps used to attach water and air hoses to fittings to prevent flow leakage
- QUALITY BUILD: These adjustable stainless steel worm gear hose clamps are constructed with anti-corrosion and high temperature resistant properties and a worm gear mechanism designed to adjust the clamp’s diameter and apply sealing pressure
- VERSATILE: Can be used for an assortment of home, automotive, marine and industrial applications that require a high quality clamping tool
Easy to use
These worm gear hose clamps feature an easily adjustable worm gear mechanism, allowing you to adjust the diameter to suit your individual project and apply accurate sealing pressure when needed.
Widely Used Applications
- Home Repair
- and more!
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov