Introducing the Emery Cloth Sanding Paper Roll by POWERTEC.
- INCLUDES: (1) Brown Emery Cloth Roll for Sanding
- TYPE: 120 Grit possesses a coarse-to-medium abrasive that’s commonly used for stain, rust and scale removal, along with smoothing out rough edges and surfaces
- MATERIALS: For use on all hardwoods, ferrous metals, aluminum, brass, bronze, leather, and most alloys
- APPLICATIONS: Whether at home or in a professional workshop setting, this sanding paper roll is perfect for an assortment of metalwork, woodworking, automotive, plumbing, knifemaking, DIY and general purpose projects
- DIMENSIONS: 1.50 inches by 10 yards
This roll was crafted to provide you with a high quality sanding solution to many of your workshop needs. Possessing a med-coarse 120 grit abrasive, this emery roll is perfect for metalworking projects that require rust, scale, paint and corrosion removal. Emery is commonly seen as an excellent option for deburring and polishing metal surfaces and edges.
10 Yards of Versatility
In addition to ferrous metals, emery cloth works wonders on all hardwoods, most non-ferrous metals, leather and plastics. With more than 10 yards of sharp cutting abrasive, this roll is perfect for home or professional usage, including:
- General Purpose
- 1 x Roll
- Color: Brown
- Grit: 120 Med-Coarse
- Size: 1-1/2-Inch x 10 Yards
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood